Saturday, January 09, 2010

kissin' babies - trying to get to boston for enterprise 2.0

The Enterprise 2.0 Conference running in Boston this June has decided to allow an open submission & voting process. I have three submissions entered & I'm focusing my efforts on this one relating to RoI getting through. So if you could register on the site & vote for me before 20 January, I'd be much obliged.

I also thought I'd give you information about the other papers that stood out for me:
  • In terms of "voting for your mates", I like Patti Anklam & think her 3 efforts could be most interesting: NetWork, KM & Leadership (Doug Cornelius & Jack Vinson are also involved).
  • In terms of "full disclosure": I may well be on the panel for Ephraim Freed's learning culture session if it goes through.
  • I have also liked the look of sessions by Jon Ingham, Paula Thornton & MITRE.
There are 463 proposals - vote for mine & I will kiss your baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for you Matt on the condition that you keep away from my children!! I don't want you kissing my daughter!

franksting said...

I'm with the Previous Poster. The only Man who kisses my babies is my Dad!

Matt M said...

Luke - I don't think my missus would want me kissing your daughter. In fact neither would your daughter.

Gavin - Fair enough!

kim sbarcea said...

Matt I have voted for you and will collect some babies for you :-) or I'll settle for a coffee (the latter I would suggest is the better option!).
Kim

Unknown said...

I'm watching you Wazowski, always watching...

Unknown said...

Matt, completed my democratic responsibilities. Less risk for me as have no daughters just a dog that kisses anyone.