Tuesday, May 20, 2008

toronto - funky cold spadina

Toronto has been a lot of fun so far - not least because it is a long weekend here (Victoria day?)

Sunday involved doging the rain and seeing Bonde Do Role and The Death Set.

Monday was spent having lunch with Dave Pollard and then an afternoon with Sean Howard and Eli McIlveen. The evening ended with me in an Irish bar somewhere on College Street having lost the power of speech. At that point, I thought it wise to go home.

Detroit tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt - You are having WAY too much fun! Besides, how can I show off that I have just delivered a highly successful workshop on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland for a client, when you are swanning around the US? :-)

Of course, now that I am on my way home, I have no excuse for not getting some more work done on our article...