Thursday, July 17, 2008

the sorting out

I have been pondering the purpose of this blog. And I'm still pondering. But here are some preliminary conclusions:
  • I'm kinda over republishing links to content without adding anything to them. You can see what's floating my boat on del.icio.us.
  • There is the other blog - which will be the home of all things to do with the business. In the end, I may merge the two (which means bad news for half of the extensive ghost writing teams I use - come on guys, polish those insights or it's back to road sweeping for you). At the moment, I want Engineers without Fears to be more playful & collaborative. The podcasts will still be coming via this channel.
  • If it's short, it'll be on Twitter - unless it's really, really good. I mean Oscar Wilde good.
  • There may be some more media experimentation. The podcasts are fun but I think this can all be taken further...

No comments: