Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Important Annoucement: New Writers for Engineers Without Fears

There has been some debate on the blogosphere about ghost blogging. This reminded me of one key fact: I am very, very important and simply should not have to squander my precious time writing this blog - I mean, don't you know who I am?!?

Whilst I am very important, I am not especially rich so let me please introduce the new blogging staff for Engineers Without Fears:

Given the high mortality rates in sub-saharan Africa, I thought I'd better buy in bulk. Marvel at their cute grins & bright eyes. Eyes that will no doubt grow dull & tearful in the gloom of my undergrown computer labs as they labour 18 hours a day to compose witty & insightful articles on Web 2.0 & Knowledge Management. And all for the price of a cup of coffee. I love capitalism with all my cold, black heart.

No comments: