Sunday, February 01, 2009

meme teams

When you've been blogging for as long as I have, you see the trends come and go. The players rise and fall. One day they're blogging for Microsoft with millions of readers and more trackbacks than they know what to do with. The next they're straining metal polish through an old sock, trying to relive that blogging high artificially. Some even stoop to freebasing Twitter to get that communications RUSH!

Blogging's a game for WINNERS not QUITTERS, ya hear?

Nathan & Kelpenhagen both tagged me with the "7 things" meme. I have played this game already. My previous exposure to this meme should mean that I'm now immune. Shouldn't it?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly should. God willing, you'll be spared from the '25 things' meme currently in full force on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

you are mean

Matt M said...

dear anonymous - yes.

Anonymous said...

I think you need a heart

Matt M said...

dear anonymous - can i borrow yours?

Unknown said...

Definitely immune. Sorry - didn't realise you've already had to go through it. It's like doing your time, you should never have to go back.