Friday, November 23, 2007

Interesting (7): Moose & other things

Have you ever gone to "walk" your dogs by skiing? And then been chased by a moose? John McWhorter has.

Have you ever hung out in tango bars to master the art of that dance? Tiffany Kenyon has.

Have you ever set your own Fairtrade chocolate brand? Natasha Lewis has.

Do you provide sexual services to disabled people? Rachel Wotton does.

Have you tried to explain the colour green to blind kids? Errol Flannigan has.

You may not have done any of these things but I'm sure you have done something interesting. Would you care to share what?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once drove 3 1/2 hours to spend an hour with a girl only to find out that she didn't feel the same way about me as I did about her.

Matt Moore said...

Anonymous - Welcome to Engineerswithoutfears. Be thankful that the drive only lasted 3 1/2 hours.

Gavin Heaton said...

Anonymous, I couldn't tell you at the time, but I am really a man.

Matt Moore said...

Gavin - That's not what you told me...

Gavin Heaton said...

I was letting him down easy