Tuesday, March 04, 2008

draw me a picture

I'm at the CSTC breakfast kindly put together by Ralph Kerle and AMP's Catalyst for Magic (who does not blog but should). The posed and lovely Linda Naiman is in town. About half-way in, there's a lot of talking go on and my minute attention span is attenuating so I ask her to draw what she does. She bats it back to me and gets two us to do a drawing conversation exercise with her guiding us. I am a terrible drawer but I really enjoyed it. Especially the comet.

Check out Linda's site, there's heaps of good stuff there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you and Janine - I found great joy and fascination in... your differing focus upon the one project linked for me into quite an interesting study in psychological perception.

What is even better is I now know which "one" of all those people you were, as I came away with a muddle of names and faces in my head unfortunately - I am pathetic at remembering names but remember forever what when on...

BTW, Annalie does have a blog, http://msmaverick.blogspot.com
regards, Karen D