Monday, October 15, 2007

South of Interesting - vote now

One conference that looked really cool was the Interesting thang put on back in June in London by Russell Davies. Now we have Interesting South in November. Looks well cool. I am going to put in a bid for a 3 minute slot. In an endeavour to make it interactive, here are some the topics I have been toying with. Vote now to decide what I could rant about:

1. How to make a zombie
2. A multi-sensory guide to Indian sweets
3. The leper king
4. Bass and dread
5. Growing up with the end of the world
6. The lesson of the banyan tree

Or else come up with a better topic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds "interesting" (get it?). I'm very tempted to come along.

I vote for topic number 5.

Anonymous said...

man I'm so greedy. I want to hear them all.
ummm
they all sound great- but I'm kinda into the trapeeze thing you're doing