Thursday, January 01, 2009

the age of conversation - live from berlin

Drew & Gav put together a little promotional video for Age of Conversation 2 based on the Downfall meme:




However some people have been offended by this*. As my family were not killed by the nazis, I wasn't especially outraged. If Gav & Drew had put together a video featuring the things that did kill my forebears (arrogance, cigarettes, alcohol, a diet rich in saturated fat and poor in vitamins) I might have been outraged. Or I might have been watching Mad Men.

In an effort to return things to the realm of good taste, I offer up the following:


There are some more promo images that I might post up over the coming days. If you want to stop me, then buy the book.

*N.B. There's nothing wrong with being offended by stuff. It'll be sad day if we ever reach the state where nothing's shocking.

No comments: