Tuesday, January 20, 2009

mike's engagement issues + convergence

Against my advice, Mike has been commenting on the Witchery / Naked furore. Some of his comments have been published, some await moderation, some have been deleted. Now this may be down to technical issues (apparently Mike gave a fake email when requested - he sees email as being a "fad" compared to... well, I'm sure you can guess). However I suspect his strong arm sales tactics and blatant product pushing did him no favours. He feels that his comments are a valid critique on the ethics of created identities in online marketing campaigns but I told him to shut the **** up. He was quite hurt by that. So to mollify him, I have agreed to publish another guest post.



[Click on image to enlarge]

P.S. Mike hopes you will all join him in congratulating Bill Cosby in his ascending to the presidency.

1 comment:

chez said...

Ahhh I just realised Mike is waiting for moderation in my queue.