Saturday, January 17, 2009

ignite it right

So while the missus is off on Cockatoo Island watching Nick Cave* and Spiritualised**, I've been getting stuck into my Ignite presentation. There was so much in the spec I sent to Steve and so little of it will remain. Which is actually cool. I'm loving the discipline of the 20 slides x 15 seconds format. The amount of effort that's going into this is quite disproportionate to the finished product. Every image and word matters - which is exactly the topic I'm talking around***.

*Who based on Homebake 2003 is the king of panto. Where's The Mercy Seat? It's behind you Nick - or is that your bath chair?
** Who based on some tiny, awful venue in the UK in 1994 are sublime. Really.
***Sorry if I've spoilt it for you. I'll put some nob gags in there to make up for it.

No comments: