Sunday, July 01, 2007

Open Publish Showdown

So somehow I am a speaker at Open Publish. I will talking about Third-Generation KM, Web 2.0 (& there may be a partridge in a pear tree if the storm damage can be repaired). It will mostly be from a human-centred perspective so don't expect any handy hints on AJAX.

I have been put on opposite (the wrong side fo the tracks indeed) Bahram Boutorabi - who also has Web 2.0 in their presentation title. This brings out the competitive streak in EngineersWithoutFears. I challenge the Founder & CEO of Creative Digital Technology to a Web 2.0 showdown/throwdown/smackdown/shakedown all over town. Or something.

Actually I'm quite looking forward to some of the other presentations (on topics such as information architecture & collaborative indexing).

No comments: