Sunday, August 05, 2007

That Open Publish Presentation

So a copy of my presentation is now on Slideshare.

I think it went OK. I was conscious that I was throwing a lot of half-digested ideas at the attendees laced with the occasional case study / reference. Points of interest:

  • Attendees seemed relatively well informed about most of the social media tools discussed. About 60% put themselves in the "interested' category on the Web 2.0 Beliefometer and 40% in "active". No one thought (or was willing to admit in public) that this stuff was "irrelevant". Only one person put herself down as "passionate" - and that was specific to del.icio.us (I'll let you guess who that was).
  • No one had heard of SNA or VNA.

Anyway I enjoyed myself even if those seated in front of me didn't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Was an interesting one for sure mate! I rarely get opportunity to absorb so many neat ideas in 40 minutes :)