Tuesday, February 19, 2008

melbourne cluster fest

This post is all about name dropping - because I got to catch up with a lot of cool people in Melbourne. You probably know them already but lets wheel them out here.

I met (& ranted at/with) him, him, him, him, her, him & him.

She took me to the this where we saw someone from here, someone from there & him whilst the two of us argued about chair design. There is a major social software play around development being made as we speak. It's just that no one knows about it yet.

I saw him interview him here.

He took me here to see them (and I picked up a poem commission in the process). I also got beaten at Wii by his kids.

He was as sharp as ever and she was a shot in the arm.

The ever delightful & stylish Anne was my host whilst we talked about here, them, her, him, this, that and the other.

4 comments:

lauren said...

boy i'm glad you didn't use the word 'cluster' before you came :)
it was lovely chatting, ranting and discussing with you the wider implications of chair design in terms of acoustics and deviations from the mean. what geeks we are!

Corza said...

You are such a social butterfly.

Cory

Matt Moore said...

You mean I have six legs & terrifying compund eyes? Well, true...

Anonymous said...

Matt - It was good to catch up again - not only once, but twice! Looks like I might be up in Sydney around 13 March - will be in touch. See if we can find a suitably salubrious place to have a chat, and maybe a drink or three...